June 2017 The Michael G. Foster School of Business, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Master of Business Administration, Sales and Business Development
- Won Best Product at University of Washington’s Technology Management MBA Expo night in March 2017.
- Won 2nd place for the Target Product Localization Consulting Challenge in February 2017.
December 2006 University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Bachelor of Arts, Asian Studies
- Study Abroad in Seoul, South Korea
2017 – Present Seattle Commercial Real Estate LLC, Seattle, WA
Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Responsible for understanding clients’ real estate objectives and delivering solutions.
- Collaboratively work with Senior Brokers on various real estate transactions: investment analysis, property valuation, and client relationship management.
2014 – Present camsa.la, Los Angeles, CA
- Managed product development, capital raising, social media, marketing, manufacturing, customer service for a patented lifestyle product.
- Inspired and co-created with a team of more than 20 professonals in various industries.
- Cultivated authentic relationships with centers of influence, business owners, and nonprofit leaders to stay connected on various philanthropic issues and topics. Currently in the planning phase of designing a second product line and partnering with a local Seattle based nonprofit focused on the mission of eradicating homelessnes. All proceeds from Camsa will benefit this nonprofit organization.
2016 – 2017 University of Washington Consulting Business & Development center, Seattle, WA
MBA Board Fellow (Consultant), supported Chief Seattle Club
- Recruited as a student consultant to assist in the legacy business project for Chief Seattle Club.
- Responsible for collaborating with the executive director, board members, Pike Place Market, and other community groups to gather market data research, which will be used to complete the financial analysis and business plan.
2015 Offit Capital, Los Angeles, CA
Client Advisory Associate
- Managed 10 ultra-high-net-worth portfolios ($100M+) alongside partner. Analyzed and prepared monthly client balance sheets, cash flow, investment performance, resolved and reconciled data variances.
2010 – 2014 Morgan stanley, Los Angeles, CA
Relationship Manager/Private Wealth Management
- Recruited as a team leader for one of firm’s most successful financial advisors managing portfolio of 100+ ultra-high-net-worth clients. Served as initial point of contact and relationship/account management for client base, and led onboarding process for financial planning.
- Reduced trade errors to 0%. Dramatically improved quality control, eliminated redundancies, and strengthened customer confidence by streamlining processes for trades, compliance and relationship management.
- Project-managed forecasting and completion of 100 portfolio reviews each quarter and coordinated with team and cross-functional/external partners to meet all portfolio review and compliance deadlines.
2006 – 2010 Wells Fargo, Seattle, WA
Licensed Premier Banker, Sales
- Partnered with relationship managers and clients to underwrite commercial loan requests.
- Worked cross-functionally with product specialists to upsell various investment vehicles and led business development and marketing initiatives to source new consumer and investment prospects.
- Referred/closed $15M in loan volume over 2 quarters in 2010. Transferred $4M in new investment assets < 2 years.