Location, Location, Location! At Seattle Commercial Real Estate, we understand retail property brings customers to your doorstep and helps you position products for maximum sales.
Our experience includes retail leases for stores, restaurants, clothing, craft stores and other Greater Seattle retail companies. An important step in being able to strategically locate your business in any retail environment, is knowing who your clientele is. Once you have identified that, then you are ready to begin your search for leasing retail space.
We are involved in all aspects of the brokerage process:
- Determining usable retail space
- Making retail recommendations
- Handling lease negotiations and other space issues, like dealing with the various parties during the renovation and construction of your retail space
- We can help you secure sought-after locations
- Are co-tenants’ uses complimentary to yours?
- Does the frontage (the number of feet of window space you have open to the street) provide enough visibility to the road?
- Is there enough depth to the space?
- What is the age and condition of the heating and air conditioning unit?
- What are the traffic counts at the intersection of the roads at the property?
- What is the access in and out of the property from the streets?
- Is there pylon signage available to you?
- and a great deal more…